I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Snowballs From the Solar System's Edge
Use the clues and scrambled hints below to complete the puzzle.
CEOMT LTNSASAEIPEMLS CAMO ULTSTADI NLITOIA MTASO ION UCUNSLE UBRKEEPTLI HPAYEYLLET LLIONBI NLLMIIO
5. Small bodies of rock and/or ice that collided during the formation of the solar system to form the planets we see today
7. An _____ is a particle that has lost or gained an electron giving it an electrical charge.
8. The________ is the solid center of a comet made of ice, gas and rocky debris.
9. A small solar system body that often develops one or more long tails when near the sun.
10. Another type of tail contains sodium ________________.
11. Comets are thought to originate from the Oort Cloud and the _____ ______.
1. The solar system is 4.5 ______ years old.
2. A comet’s _____ ______ is seen by sunlight reflecting off its many small particles and grains.
3. Gas and dust particle cloud that surround the comet’s nucleus and is produced as the comet nears the Sun by the vaporization of ices inside the comet by the Sun’s heat
4. ______ ______ comets orbit the Sun between every 20 to 200 years.
6. A comet’s tail can be a _______ miles long.
7. The _____ ______ is produced by the electrical charge of the solar wind and is seen as a bluish glow.
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Crossword Forge Live