Directions for using the DIXI logo to make your own DIXI T-shirt!
Safety first! Make sure that you have adult supervision when making your t-shirt (or other logoed item).
- Use Iron-On Transfer Paper (see listing below).
- If making multiple decals, fan paper before placing in the printer.
- Place Iron-On Transfer Paper so that the image will print on the coated side.
- Most heat-transfer instructions direct you to flip your image before ironing on. However, the artwork for the DIXI T-shirt has been pre-flipped for your convenience, so please delete this step.
- Print out the DIXI decal PDF for placement on the pocket area or back of T-shirt.
- Cut away any blank or unwanted area.
- Follow the directions from the Iron-On Transfer Paper in order to transfer the design to 100% preshrunk cotton, 50/50 blends or 100% polyester fabric.
- Follow the directions on the Iron-On Transfer Paper for laundering and care.
- 100% preshrunk cotton, 50/50 blends or 100% polyester fabric.
- Iron-On Transfer Paper: Transfers may be purchased at your local craft store or check out these online online suppliers: